What are the possible side effects of CAMBIA?
NSAIDs, including CAMBIA, can cause serious side effects, including:
- Increased risk of a heart attack or stroke that can lead to death. This risk may happen early in treatment and may increase:
- with increasing doses of NSAIDs
- with longer use of NSAIDs
CAMBIA can cause serious side effects, including:
See “What is the most important information I should know about CAMBIA?”
- new or worse high blood pressure
- heart failure
- liver problems including liver failure
- kidney problems including kidney failure
- bleeding and ulcers in the stomach and intestine
- low red blood cells (anemia)
- life-threatening skin reactions
- life-threatening allergic reactions
- asthma attacks in people who have asthma
Other side effects of NSAIDs include: stomach pain, constipation, diarrhea, gas, heartburn, nausea, vomiting, and dizziness.
Get emergency help right away if you get any of the following symptoms:
- shortness of breath or trouble breathing
- chest pain
- weakness in one part or one side of your body
- slurred speech
- swelling of the face or throat
Stop CAMBIA and call your healthcare provider right away if you have any of the following symptoms:
- nausea that seems out of proportion to your migraine
- sudden or severe pain in your belly
- your skin or eyes look yellow
- indigestion or stomach pain
- vomit blood
- there is blood in your bowel movement or it is black and sticky like tar
- unusual weight gain
- more tired or weaker than usual
- skin rash or blisters with fever
- swelling of the arms, legs, hands and feet
- flu-like symptoms
If you take too much of your NSAID, call your healthcare provider or get medical help right away.
These are not all the possible side effects of NSAIDs. For more information, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist about NSAIDs.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.