- Lipton RB, Diamond S, Reed M, Diamond ML, Stewart WF. Migraine diagnosis and treatment: results from the American Migraine Study II. Headache 2001;41:638-645.
- Lipton RB, Stewart WF, Diamond S, Diamond ML, Reed M. Prevalence and burden of migraine in the United States: data from the American Migraine Study II. Headache. 2001;41:646-657.
- Walling AD, Woolley DC, Molgaard C, Kallail KJ. Patient satisfaction with migraine management by family physicians. J Am Board Fam Pract. 2005;18:563-566.
- Lipton RB, Hamelsky SW, Dayno JM. What do patients with migraine want from acute migraine treatment? Headache. 2002;42(suppl 1):S3-S9.
- Migraine medications. MedTRACK Database. Scranton, PA: Life Science Analytics Inc; 2010. www.medtrack.com. Accessed March 17, 2010.
- Lipton RB, Grosberg B, Singer RP, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of a new powdered formulation of diclofenac potassium for oral solution for the acute treatment of migraine: results from the International Migraine Pain Assessment Clinical Trial (IMPACT) [published online ahead of print April 2010]. Cephalalgia doi:10.1177/0333102410367523.
- Diener H-C, Montagna P, Gács G, et al; on behalf of the Study Group. Efficacy and tolerability of diclofenac potassium sachets in migraine: a randomized, double-blind, cross-over study in comparison with diclofenac potassium tablets and placebo. Cephalalgia. 2005;26:537-547. doi:10.1111/j.1468-2982.2005.01064.x.
- Cambia [prescribing information]. Bedminster, NJ: Nautilus Neurosciences Inc; 2010.