Mix With Water
Remember, CAMBIA is a powder—not a pill.
There is no generic form of CAMBIA.1 Make sure you ask your healthcare provider and pharmacist for CAMBIA by name.
To work effectively, CAMBIA is designed to only dissolve and activate in 1 to 2 ounces of water.2
- Open 1 (single dose) CAMBIA 50-mg packet by bending and tearing along the dotted line
- Empty contents of packet into 1 to 2 ounces of water
- Mix well and drink the water and powder mixture immediately. Do not use liquids other than water
Do not take more CAMBIA than directed by your healthcare provider. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222 right away.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription or over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, or herbal supplements. NSAIDs, like CAMBIA, and some other medicines can interact with each other and cause serious side effects. Do not start taking any new medicine without talking to your healthcare provider first.
Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- any anticoagulant medicines (warfarin, Coumadin, Jantoven)
Know the medicine you take. Keep a list of your medicines and show it to your doctor and pharmacist when you get a new medicine.
*Certain restrictions and limitations apply. See full terms and conditions.
1. Food and Drug Administration. Orange book–Diclofenac. http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/ob/docs/tempai.cfm. Accessed November 12, 2015. 2. CAMBIA [package insert]. Newark, CA: Depomed, Inc; 2016.