Is CAMBIA Right For You?
CAMBIA is a prescription migraine medication used to treat migraine attacks in adults and is intended to be taken at the first sign of a migraine attack.1 You should always discuss your treatment options with your healthcare provider. You may want to consider asking your doctor about CAMBIA if you:
- Experience acute migraine attacks and need effective relief1-3
- Experience nausea or sensitivity to light or sound during a migraine attack1,3
- Have tried over-the-counter or prescription migraine medications without relief
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
What is the most important information I should know about CAMBIA?
CAMBIA contains diclofenac (a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug or NSAID).
NSAIDs, including CAMBIA, can cause serious side effects, including:
- Increased risk of a heart attack or stroke that can lead to death. This risk may happen early in treatment and may increase:
- with increasing doses of NSAIDs
- with longer use of NSAIDs
1. CAMBIA [package insert]. Newark, CA: Depomed, Inc; 2016. 2. Diener HC, Montagna P, Gács G, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of diclofenac potassium sachets in migraine: a randomized, double-blind, cross-over study in comparison with diclofenac potassium tablets and placebo. Cephalalgia. 2006;26(5):537-547. 3. Lipton RB, Grosberg B, Singer RP, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of a new powdered formulation of diclofenac potassium for oral solution for the acute treatment of migraine: results from the International Migraine Pain Assessment Clinical Trial (IMPACT). Cephalalgia. 2010;30(11):1336-1345.